Conference Registration Inclusions
The conference registration fee includes admission to the conference’s free events: Educational Sessions, Opening Assembly, General Session, Closing Assembly, the Expo Hall and Continental Breakfasts in the Expo Hall. It also includes program materials and commemorative items.
Registration by Mail
If you prefer, you can mail the registration form by the deadlines listed below.
- Registrations submitted by mail will be processed only if accompanied by payment.
- Please allow two weeks for official confirmation by e-mail.
- Phone registrations are not accepted.
Registration Rates & Deadlines
- MMSC Member: To qualify for the member rate, your membership must be current. If you are not a member, you can join now and get the discounted registration rate. https://www.momainstreet.org/become-a-member/
- Main Street Group: We offer a group rate if three or more people from the same organization register for the full conference. To qualify for the early discount, registrations must be submitted together, by June 17, 2020. The organization must be a MMSC Member to receive the Main Street Group rate.
- Student Rate: Registrant must be a full-time student, submit a copy of current student ID with registration. To qualify for the early discount, you must register by June 17, 2020.
- Early Discount Rates: Registration must be completed online by June 17, 2020, or postmarked by June 17, 2020.
- Regular: Registration must be made online or received in the mail by July 17, 2020.
- On-Site: Registration received after July 17, 2020, will be charged the on-site rate.
- One Day: Available to people attending one day of the conference only. Must be received before July 17, 2020. Registrations received after July 17, 2020 will be charged the on-site rate.
Events are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, so register online to reserve your tickets instantly. All ticket sales are final after July 17, 2020.
All cancellations for conference registration and special event tickets must be submitted in writing. Written cancellations by June 26, 2020, will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after July 3, 2020, will receive a 50-percent refund. Cancellations received after July 10, 2020, will not receive a refund. Refunds for sold-out events will be issued approximately 30 days after the conference.
A $25 administrative fee will be applied to refunds for cancellations.
Cancellation and refund requests can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to MMSC, PO Box 1066, Branson, MO 65615-1066.